Hello, Confirmation 2023 parents and catechists!
It’s all set: Fr. Ken Geraci, who conducted our highly successful Confirmation 2022 retreat this past year, is coming back!
- Who: All Holy Rosary Parish and Academy students preparing for Confirmation on March 25, 2023 (no, not parents 😊)
- When: Sunday, February 12, 2023.
- What time: Details to be decided, but all students to be confirmed should plan to attend 8:30 am Mass together and stay until mid-afternoon
- Where: Holy Rosary Church/Academy, exact location to be decided
- What to wear: Casual, but church-appropriate, modest enough to meet Jesus in the Eucharist and in Confession (e.g., no pajamas, spaghetti straps, skin exposed between shoulder and knee, etc.). Most jeans are fine.
We are so excited to have Fr. Geraci coming back–he was delighted to be asked and said he was deeply touched by the students’ response last year! Fr. Geraci is a dynamic preacher and teacher, and has a wonderful rapport with our youth. He’s REAL. He tells his story, including the mistakes and heartaches, along his path to Christ, and looks forward to answering students’ questions. There will also be fun activities, time for reflection and Reconciliation, and FOOD!!! *
This Confirmation retreat is MANDATORY, but I promise that your students won’t complain at the end of the day. Please mark your calendars NOW and plan accordingly.
Feel free to call on me or your student’s catechist if you have any questions or concerns. More details to come as soon as we have them!
May God richly bless you and yours,
- We will provide breakfast, lunch, snacks, and drinks. If your son or daughter has medical conditions affected by diet, or food allergies or intolerances, please notify the catechist and/or me, so we can be prepared. Thank you!
Laura Bratcher-Page, MBA, M.Ed.
Director of Religious Education and Parish Life
Church of the Holy Rosary
192 Graylynn Drive
Nashville, TN 37214
(615) 889-4065 x203 office
“Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.”